BullsEye to Expand Partnership Opportunities at Upcoming Channel Partners Conference & Expo
Conference attendees will have exclusive opportunities to learn more about BullsEye’s “Channel Partners Program,” which offers lucrative programs for every partner type and size
Southfield, MI, April 9, 2018 – Michigan-based BullsEye Telecom, the leading national multi-location communications solutions provider, is offering attendees at the upcoming Channel Partners Conference & Expo (April 17-20, 2018) the exclusive opportunity to learn more about and potentially become a Channel Partner.
BullsEye’s Channel Partner Programs offer three lucrative opportunities for potential partners:
- Referral Partner: best suited for IT consultants and those who are connected with organizations that may benefit from BullsEye’s full line of services.
- MSP Program: ideal for Managed Service Providers, VARs and system integrators; provides an opportunity to grow a stable and predictable revenue stream by referring BullsEye’s portfolio of services to their clients.
- Agent Channel: for technology solution providers with sub-agents or seasoned sales representatives with a track record of selling technology solutions throughout the U.S.
All of the Channel Partner Programs feature an array of benefits, including:
- Priority BullsEye support
- High commissions through BullsEye’s industry-leading compensation plan, offering upfront, residual and combo options
- The ability to grow business services offerings – including VoIP, SD-WAN, Broadband and POTS – from a single provider
- Dedicated, hands-on sales and marketing support to help drive business
Additionally, partners are able to leverage BullsEye’s experience in the industry and align themselves with a company that has built a reputation for its expertise in providing multi-location, fully integrated voice, data and internet solutions—delivering the quality, reliability and accuracy that partners require, and their customers expect.
"The Channel Partners Conference & Expo provides the perfect platform to educate a core audience about our partnership programs,” said Mark Sondergaard, national director of partner sales, BullsEye Telecom. “With our robust offerings, industry-leading benefits and proven success system, we are laser-focused on helping our partners grow their businesses faster and more strategically than ever before.”
BullsEye will be hosting a series of meetings during the show at Plexi #5 at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo. Interested attendees are invited to stop by to learn more about the exciting opportunities available; appointments may also be scheduled in advance by contacting Susanne Hite: firstname.lastname@example.org | 248.784.2681.
About BullsEye Telecom Inc.
A “Pure Michigan” company founded in 1999, BullsEye Telecom Inc. provides SD-WAN, VoIP, broadband aggregation, and POTS aggregation to multi-location customers across the U.S. BullsEye is well versed at helping its customers first aggregate their POTS lines, and then effectively convert those lines to VoIP. We empower enterprises with the tools they need to consolidate and better manage critical business functions by providing customized solutions, dedicated account management, consolidated billing and powerful online management tools from a single source. Through our My BullsEye Account (MBA) online management portal, businesses can make real-time account changes and manage service requests, as well as obtain key business insight via extensive reporting and trending capabilities. To learn more, visit BullsEyeTelecom.com.