Predicting how many lines your business actually needs can be tricky.
Buy too many and your costs can skyrocket. Buy too few and you risk not having enough lines to handle peaks in call traffic.
This gets even more complex with multiple locations. One location is overloaded while others sit idle.
Eliminate Waste When You Pay Only for What You Need
Why buy more call paths than you need? Burst to handle calls at peak volume and let them turn down automatically when you don’t need them. This prevents calls from being blocked or dropped when there is a spike in call volume.
Pool Call Paths Across Multiple Locations
With Digital Voice Flex, call paths are not assigned to any single location, but are part of a pool of call paths that can be used from any location.
Purchase a pool of call paths large enough to meet the entire organization’s peak usage needs without having to purchase a fixed number of call paths per location.
REQUEST A QUOTE
or give us a call at 1-877-438-2855
- Available for Hosted PBX, SIP, Integrated Voice and IP-PRI solutions
- Call path pooling across multiple locations. Since call paths are not dedicated to a single location they can be used from any location.
- As long as you have 2 locations and use 50 call paths, Digital Voice Flex supports your immediate growth needs
- Ideal for any businesses that don't have steady call volumes, but instead have periods where call volumes spike - seasonal businesses, call centers, non-profits, restaurants, etc.
- Burstable channels allow for more call paths than normal to activate when high call volumes occur
- Pooled call paths will "burst" when volume spikes occur
- Eliminate waste and pay for what you need only when you need it
- More effectively manage your call volumes -- Address your call volume needs where they are now while allowing room for short term spikes during busy/peak calling hours.
- Never miss an opportunity -- Bursting allows you to accommodate spikes in call volume and avoid calls being blocked or dropped
- Peace of mind – Celebrate a busy season or business spikes without worrying about having enough trunk capacity for taking extra simultaneous calls
- No out-of-pocket costs or expensive equipment to maintain
- A single consolidated invoice solution for all your services and locations