BullsEye to Expand Partnership Opportunities, Share Latest Solutions at Upcoming Channel Partners Conference & Expo
Conference attendees will have exclusive opportunities to learn more about BullsEye’s “Channel Partners Program,” which offers lucrative programs for every partner type and size
Southfield, MI – BullsEye Telecom, the leading national multi-location communications solutions provider, is offering attendees at the upcoming Channel Partners Conference & Expo (April 9-12, 2019) the exclusive opportunity to learn more about and take the steps toward becoming a Channel Partner.
BullsEye’s Channel Partner Programs offer three lucrative opportunities for potential partners:
- Referral Partner: best suited for IT consultants and those who are connected with organizations that may benefit from BullsEye’s full line of services.
- MSP Program: ideal for Managed Service Providers, VARs and system integrators; provides an opportunity to grow a stable and predictable revenue stream by referring BullsEye’s portfolio of services to their clients.
- Agent Channel: for technology solution providers with sub-agents or seasoned sales representatives with a track record of selling technology solutions throughout the U.S.
As technology continues to evolve, BullsEye remains committed to developing and delivering solutions that address customer communication needs. Partners will benefit from access to BullsEye’s latest solutions, including:
- Cloud security suite, powered by Zscaler – This solution delivers the entire security stack as a service which eliminates the need for physical security devices and securely connects users to their applications regardless of device, location or network.
- BullsEye IoT – Connect, collect, store and analyze your devices’ data. BullsEye IoT allows users to build sensors and gateways for solutions that apply to virtually any use case across a wide range of devices.
- VoIP Key System – BullsEye’s VoIP-based key system helps businesses ready to move from POTS to VoIP retain the familiarity of a “key type” system for their users.
Additionally, partners are able to leverage BullsEye’s experience in the industry and align themselves with a company that has built a reputation for its expertise in providing multi-location, fully integrated voice, data and internet solutions—delivering the quality, reliability and accuracy that partners require, and their customers expect.
“The Channel Partners Conference & Expo allows us to directly educate a core audience about our various partnership programs and the new products we are developing,” said Mark Sondergaard, national director of partner sales, BullsEye Telecom. “We invite companies to meet our team and hear firsthand about our continuously evolving solutions, industry-leading benefits and proven success system, all of which can help our partners grow their businesses faster and more strategically.”
BullsEye will be hosting a series of meetings during the show at Plexi #7 at the Channel Partners Conference & Expo. Interested attendees are invited to stop by to learn more about the exciting opportunities available; appointments may also be scheduled in advance by contacting Susanne Hite: email@example.com/ | 248.784.2681.
About BullsEye Telecom Inc.
BullsEye Telecom provides secured communications, powerful networks and advanced technologies to thousands of business locations across the US. For 20 years, BullsEye’s industry experts have customized solutions that give our clients the peace of mind to focus on their core business. Our 99% client retention rate demonstrates that BullsEye delivers an industry-leading customer experience. If you are ready to streamline your business communications, contact BullsEye to learn more –www.bullseyetelecom.com/
# # #