Fully Managed Hosted IP PBX Solution; A Hit with Channel Partners
National provider of integrated telecommunications solutions, BullsEye Telecom®, is pleased to report that its Hosted IP PBX solution has been well received in the alternate channel. According to the company, the solution has seen tremendous uptake since its launch earlier this year.
Channel feedback indicates that the solution is very popular with clients in the retail space as it is a complete package offering communications, network services and security from a single provider.
BullsEye’s Hosted IP PBX solution:
• Significantly drives down costs
• Eliminates long distance costs with flat rates nationwide
• Increases business productivity with powerful call management features such as Call Forwarding, 3-Way Calling and Sequential Ring
• Ensures customers never miss a call by rerouting calls via BullsEye’s digital voice management portal
• Provides peace of mind with our digital voice quality guarantee
Vice President of Sales, Tim Basa explained, “There has never been a better time to take advantage of the powerful features our hosted solution offers. With no capEx required and a riskfree guarantee, BullsEye makes it easy for businesses to upgrade to a new phone system and take advantage of a hosted environment.”
“Our Hosted IP solution debunks the myth that VoIP and cloud-based communications are typically for large enterprise communication,” said Basa. “We can easily deploy this solution at two or two thousand locations for four or 400 seats.”
Basa also added that the success of this is also largely due to the support that BullsEye provides their agent partners. BullsEye works with their agents every step of the way from the pre-sale activities all the way to successfully on-boarding the client and implementing the system on the client’s premise.