BullsEye Telecom Supports S.A.Y. Detroit Radiothon for Third Year
Southfield, MI, Dec. 6th, 2016 – Michigan-based BullsEye Telecom®, a leading provider of multi-location telecom solutions, is supporting Mitch Albom’s S.A.Y. Detroit Radiothon on Dec. 8, 2016, by establishing a temporary cloud-based, VoIP contact center – The BullsEye Contact Center – on-site at The Somerset Collection. In
A team of BullsEye engineers and experts will be deployed to install the BullsEye Telecom Contact Center from scratch in 24 hours at the satellite location. The BullsEye Contact Center set up will include:
- Best-in-class hardware running behind-the-scenes operations
- Cloud-based IP-PBX telephony
- Polycom VVX 410 phones with full touch screen, color displays and HD voice capabilities
- Call queuing technology allow simultaneous calls received, queued and managed
- Real-time contact center activity monitoring and reporting via Contact Center Supervisor app
- BullsEye UC (unified communications and mobility) app installed on a smartphone so outbound calls can be made keeping the radiothon phone number
- Engineering support before, during and after the radiothon
About BullsEye Telecom Inc.
BullsEye Telecom Inc. is a leading Michigan telecom provider empowering enterprises nationwide with the tools they need to consolidate and better manage critical business functions. Setting the industry standard for voice and data solutions designed to increase employee productivity, reduce costs and enhance the overall performance of the business. Serving single- and multi-location companies, BullsEye’s offerings include: Hosted PBX, voice, data, digital voice, cellular, hosted IP, network security, unified communications
About S.A.Y. Detroit
Started by author and reporter Mitch Albom, S.A.Y. Detroit is a non-profit organization aimed at improving the lives of the neediest citizens, through shelter, food, medical care, volunteer efforts and education.