Productivity Tools, Greater Control Part of Enhanced Digital Voice Portal
Enhancements to Digital Voice Portal Features End User Productivity Tools & Greater Control
BullsEye, the industry leader in helping multi-location businesses proactively transition from traditional phone service to IP-based voice services, today announced enhancements to their Digital Voice management tool.
As part of this enhancement, BullsEye introduced:
- A new user management interface that allows employees to individually customize their phone features and how they use their phones. Users can independently configure call forwarding, speed dial and simultaneous ring from a single page instead of the Group Admin/Manager having to configure it for them.
- Improved navigation through a more intuitive graphical user interface (GUI)
- Greater control functions at the Group Admin level including:
- Visibility over their group with a convenient and streamlined dashboard view of all users, devices and call history (Call Detail Records) which includes the enhanced ability to access and manage user settings or group services such as Auto Attendant from a single page.
- A visual device manager (VDM) that allows the Group Admin to view, customize and set the soft keys on any device instead of only being able to set up these functions individually from each user’s phone.
According to Charlie Aldis, Director of Product Marketing & Strategy, “As a self-service tool, BullsEye’s upgraded Digital Voice portal adds a new level of flexibility not seen in other portals. The portal is unique in its ability to empower end users to customize their phone features and maximize productivity.”
The Digital Voice portal will continue to provide some of the industry’s most robust capabilities including:
- Sophisticated call routing, including the ability to set up ring groups; ensuring no call goes unanswered and no support calls or sales opportunities are missed.
- Custom recording of on-hold messages and greetings for each department and by time of day (e.g., before, during, after business hours).
As unified communications/mobility features and other modern technologies such as Digital Voice continue to innovate how businesses communicate, BullsEye remains committed to refining its Digital Voice feature set.
The company has led the charge on simplifying the adoption of this technology for its clients and prospects.
“The purpose of making these enhancements to our Digital Voice solution is so that we can empower customers to communicate how they want and in a manner that works best for their business. As this technology becomes increasingly prevalent what will set BullsEye apart from other providers is how we’ve made our Digital Voice solution that much easier to use, compared to what is seen in the market,” said Tim Basa, Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, BullsEye.
BullsEye is a trailblazer in this technology category, offering Digital Voice since 2005. While there is a large number of Digital Voice providers in the marketplace, none have BullsEye’s nationwide reach or the ability to provide all services for all locations on a single consolidated invoice.
About BullsEye Telecom Inc.
Founded in 1999, BullsEye Telecom Inc. is a national business telecommunications provider for single- and multi-location companies, offering Hosted PBX, voice, data, digital voice, cellular, hosted IP, network security, unified communications and cloud-based managed services. We empower enterprises with the tools they need to consolidate and better manage critical business functions by providing customized solutions, dedicated account management, consolidated billing and powerful online management tools from a single source. Through our My BullsEye Account (MBA) online management portal, businesses can make real-time account changes and manage service requests, as well as obtain key business insight via extensive reporting and trending capabilities.